您的位置首页生活百科

河流之王的台词

河流之王的台词

的有关信息介绍如下:

河流之王的台词

对剑魔:

"Brother, you're as cultured as a crematorium selling barbecue."

大兄弟,你的素质就像在火葬场摆摊卖烧烤的。

对阿狸:

"You're as modest as a freshly paid courtesan."

你优雅得和刚拿了钱的小姐一样。

对阿卡丽:

"Hiding in smoke? Young lady, you're as sharp as a bag of slugs."

想躲在烟雾里大杀四方?亲爱的姑娘,你的犀利程度也就和一袋鼻涕虫差不多。

对阿利斯塔:

"Any pejorative of bullheadedness is pulverised by your magnificence."

那些说“某某蠢如牛”的人肯定没见识过您这么登峰造极的存在。

对阿木木:

"I say, you're as 'fun' as a leaky roof."

我说啊,你简直跟漏雨的屋顶一样无趣。

对艾尼维亚:

"I suppose I must defrost you first."

我吃你前大概得解冻一下。

对安妮:

"Idiocy is often mistaken for innocence."

萌萌哒小可爱只不过是熊孩子的另一种叫法而已。

对艾希:

"Girl, you got as much 'foresight' as a blindfolded mole."

姑娘,您的“远见”和无头苍蝇的视力不相上下。

对阿兹尔:

"An emperor as humble as he is beloved."

瞧这个爱装逼又没人爱的皇帝。

"Son, your empire was built on sand."

孩子,你那个帝国不过是建在流沙上。

"You're the emperor - of mashed potatoes and gravy."

你确实是个皇帝,不过也就统治统治浓汤土豆泥了。

对布里茨:

"If your heart is gold and your body is steel, why's tin between your ears?"

如果你有个金子做的心,钢做的躯体,为啥脑子就省了料只能用白铁了呢?